Certificate Of Naturalization

Beverly Hills Apostille has been providing Federal Apostille service through US State Department in Washington DC for since 2013. We are experts in the field and know exactly what has to be done to get the right certification for your important documents. We specialize in Federal Apostille and Authentication of documents issued by Federal entities. Documents issued by Federal Government has to be Apostilled or Certified at the US State Department in Washington DC before it can be used outside the United States. A Certificates of Naturalization or Certificates of Citizenship are official documents issued by United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) as proof that a person has been granted U.S. citizenship through naturalization. If either one of these certificates will be used abroad in another country, they will need an Apostille (Hague Convention Countries) or Authentication by the US Department and then legalized by the Embassy or Consulate of the Intended Country. The USDOS accepts original documents or Certified True Copies by the USCIS. For more information of how to obtain a True Certified Copy. Please consult with one of our experienced representatives to help you with the document requirements by calling 877-300-0209. How Do I Obtain Certified True Copies of a Certificate of Naturalization? When a naturalized US citizen needs to have a Certificate of Naturalization “authenticated” by the U.S. State Department for use by Foreign Governments/Embassies, USCIS can copy the document and certify it as a true copy. “Authentication” is a term used by the U.S. Department of State and other Governments to describe what USCIS refers to as Certified True Copies. When you require a Certificate of Naturalization to be authenticated, be sure to use the term “Certified True Copy.” If you have the original document to be certified, you must make an appointment with your local USCIS office by using the InfoPass Appointment Scheduler on our website. When you go to your appointment, be sure to bring your original naturalization certificate and a copy of it. Also bring another form of photo identification, such as a drivers license or passport. A USCIS officer will review the documents and may certify the copy, if the officer can confirm your identity and status as a naturalized citizen. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, will provide Certified True Copies and return these along with the supplied documentation to the requester. USCIS cannot act as an agent of the U.S. Department of State by accepting fees on behalf of other government agencies, or forwarding documentation to any other government agency. All documentation coming from a requester, along with any documentation supplied by the Department of Homeland Security, will be returned to the requester. To obtain the services of the U.S. Department of State, Authentication Office, you should use one of the following methods: Go To: http://www.uscis.gov/tools/how-do-i-customer-guides/how-do-i-guides-us-citizens/how-do-i-obtain-certified-true-copies-certificate-naturalization Write to:

United States Department of State, Office of Authentications 1150 Passport Services Place, 1st Floor Dulles, VA 20189-1150

202-647-4000, Option 3 or 202-485-8000 Email: aoprgsmauth@state.gov Internet: http://www.state.gov/authentications